COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purpose for which you provided the information, as described at the time of collection, and other purposes permitted by law. We usually use the order information we collect to complete any order placed through this website (including processing Your payment information, arrange shipments, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
1. Communicate with you; provide a personalized experience (your information helps us better respond to your personal needs)
2. Screen our orders for potential risks or fraud; provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services when in line with the preferences you share with us.
3. We use the device information we collect to help us screen for potential risks and fraud (especially your IP address), and to improve and optimize our website more broadly (for example, by generating analysis on how our customers browse and interact ) Website and evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
4. Improve our website and your shopping experience (we constantly strive to improve our website products based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
5. Improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs)
6. To manage promotions, surveys, events or other website functions, we send you customized or interested product information or promotional emails. In addition to occasionally receiving company news, updates, related product or service information, etc., the email address you provide for order processing can also be used to send you important information and updates related to your order.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal information we collect. You also have the right to restrict or object to the further processing of your personal information at any time. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format, and where technically feasible, you have the right to transmit your personal information directly to third parties. You can lodge a complaint with the data protection agency about the handling of your personal information.
In order to protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we may ask you to provide information so that we can confirm your identity and the right to access such information, as well as search for and provide you with the personal information we maintain. In some cases, applicable laws or regulations require that we refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information we maintain.
You can send us an email to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame. We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data is correct and up to date.
How do we protect your information?
You are responsible for ensuring the security of your username and password on Praesidium Armor. We recommend choosing a strong password and changing it frequently. Please do not use the same login details (email and password) on multiple websites.
We did implement various security measures, including providing the use of secure servers. All sensitive/credit information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider database. Only those who have special access rights to such systems and need access to the information can access this The database is confidential. After the transaction, your private information (credit card, social security number, financial status, etc.) will not be stored on our server.
Our servers and websites are scanned and fully verified by Symantec McAfee Secure every day to protect your online security.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and request correction, update or deletion of your personal information. If you want to exercise this right, please contact us via the following contact information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In addition, if you are a European resident, we have noticed that we are processing your information to fulfill a contract we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through this website), or otherwise pursue the legitimate business we listed above Benefit. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
How long do we keep your information?
Third party link
We may include or provide third-party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we do not assume any responsibility or obligation for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we still strive to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback on these websites.
* By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow a third party to process your IP address to determine your location for currency exchange. You also agree to store the currency in the browser's session cookie (a temporary cookie that is automatically deleted when you close the browser). We do this to keep the choice and consistency of the selected currency when browsing our website so that the price can be converted to your (visitor) local currency.
Data retention and protection
When you place an order through this website, we will keep your order information as our records, unless and until you ask us to delete this information. This website may contain links to other websites beyond our control (such as paypal, xshoppy, etc.). We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites. We provide links only for the convenience of visitors and to provide information. We will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outsiders. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, performing payments, delivering purchased products or services, sending you information or updates, or otherwise providing services to you, as long as these third parties Agree to keep this information confidential. We may also publish your information when we believe that the purpose of publishing your information is to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or other people's rights, property, or safety.
On some pages of our website, third parties who provide applications through our website may set their own cookies in order to provide services, track the success of their applications, or customize applications for you. For example, when you use a social media sharing button such as Facebook or Twitter to share content, the social network that created the button will record that you have performed this operation. Due to the way cookies work, we cannot access these cookies, and third parties cannot access the data in the cookies we use.
If you want, you can choose to have your computer warn you every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn off cookies, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still contact the customer service department at email@example.com to place an order
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.