TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the PRAESIDIUM ARMOR store.（Last update: March 14, 2022, ）
PRAESIDIUM ARMOR provides this website as a service to its customers. Please review the following basic rules ("Agreement") governing your use of our website. Please note that your use of our website means that you agree to abide by and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
Although you can "favorite" specific parts of this website, thereby bypassing this agreement, your use of this website still makes you bound by these terms. This website is operated by PRAESIDIUM ARMOR. Throughout the website, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to PRAESIDIUM ARMOR.
PRAESIDIUM ARMOR provides you (user) with this website, including all information, tools and services provided to you by this website, provided that you accept all the terms, conditions, policies and notices described here.
PRAESIDIUM ARMOR Store reserves the right to update or modify the terms and conditions of these contents without prior notice.
By using the PRAESIDIUM ARMOR store website after any such changes, you agree to abide by and be bound by the changed terms and conditions. Therefore, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions when using this website.
By visiting our website and/or buying things from us, you participate in our "service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies in This reference and/or is obtained via a hyperlink. These terms of service apply to all users of this website, including but not limited to users who are browsers, suppliers, customers, merchants, and/or content contributors.
Please read these terms of service carefully before visiting or using our website. By accessing or using any part of this website, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you must not visit this website or use any services. If these terms of service are deemed to be an offer, acceptance is clearly limited to these terms of service.
Any new features or tools added to the current store should also comply with the terms of service. You can view the latest version of the terms of service on this page at any time. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and/or changes on our website. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly for changes.
Your continued use or access to this website after posting any changes constitutes acceptance of these changes.
Part 1-Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these terms of service, it means that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you have reached the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have agreed that we allow any minor family members of yours to use this website.
You must not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you must not violate any laws of your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) when using the service.
You may not upload, distribute or otherwise publish through this website
(1) any content, information or other materials that infringe or infringe anyone's copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights;
(2) Defamation, threats, defamation, obscenity, indecent, pornography, or may lead to any civil or criminal liability under US or international law;
(3) Including any errors, viruses, worms, trapdoors, Trojan horses, or other harmful codes or attributes. PRAESIDIUM ARMOR may assign you a password and account ID to enable you to access and use certain parts of this website. Every time you use a password or logo, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use this website in a manner that complies with the terms and conditions of this agreement. We have no obligation to investigate any authorized or source of such access or use of this website.
Violation or violation of any terms will result in the immediate termination of your service.
Part 2-General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse to provide services to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (excluding credit card information) may be transmitted unencrypted and involves
(1) transmission through various networks;
(2) changes to meet and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during network transmission. Your payment information is kept secret by SSL and Paypal, so you can use it with confidence.
Without our express wrote permission, you agree not to copy, reproduce, copy, sell, resell or utilize any part of the service, use of the Service, or access to any product information, product pictures and related information on the service or website that provides the service, including but not limited to, contact information, contact address, contact person information.
1. About user accounts
Please ensure that the content you submit is clear and accurate, and there is no intellectual property infringement, dispute or third-party claim. We are not responsible for your misuse of the copyright or any other rights of third parties. You promise that you will be responsible and compensate for any losses caused to others due to the use of other people's information for any purpose.
2. About your messages and comments
Unless otherwise specified in this agreement or elsewhere on the website, any content you submit or post to the website and/or provide to us, including but not limited to ideas, know-how, technology, questions, comments, opinions and suggestions (collectively referred to as As "submit") now and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting or publishing, you agree to irrevocably license PRAESIDIUM ARMOR for free use. We shall enjoy royalty-free, global, permanent, irrevocable and transferable use, reproduction, distribution, display, publication, execution, sale, rental, transmission , The right to adapt and create derivative works. All your submitted content will automatically become Safety Helmet Armor's sole and exclusive property and will not be returned to you, and you agree that you will not raise any disputes about our use of the item in the future.
You declare and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights of your comments, comments, and other content posted on this website and that our use of your messages, comments or other content will not infringe or infringe any third party’s right. You must not use a false email address, impersonate another person, or otherwise mislead us or a third party regarding the source of any submission or content. PRAESIDIUM ARMOR can but is not obliged to delete or edit any Submissions (including comments or comments) for any reason.
3. About links to other websites
Our services may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by PRAESIDIUM ARMOR. We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services, and we are not responsible for them. We do not guarantee the products of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services. We strongly recommend that you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you visit.
The titles and product names used in this agreement contain abbreviations or abbreviations for convenience only, and will not limit or otherwise affect these terms.
Section 3-Typographical errors
If the PRAESIDIUM ARMOR’s products are listed at an incorrect price due to typographical errors or system errors, the PRAESIDIUM ARMOR has the right to reject or cancel any order for the products listed at the incorrect price. PRAESIDIUM ARMOR reserves the right to reject or cancel any such order, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and whether your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, the Safety Helmet Armor will issue your credit card account the same amount as the wrong price.
Section 4-Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if the information provided on this website is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date. The materials on this website are for general reference only, and should not be relied on or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting the main, more accurate, complete, or timely information sources. Any reliance on materials on this website is at your own risk.
This website may contain certain historical information. The historical information is definitely not up-to-date and is for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the content of this website at any time, but we are not obliged to update any information on our website. You agree that you are responsible for monitoring changes to our website.
Section 5-Modifications to Services and Prices
The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice.
We are not responsible for any modification, price change, suspension or interruption of the service by you or any third party.
You agree to indemnify, defend and protect the PRAESIDIUM ARMOR, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively referred to as "service providers") from all losses, expenses, damages, and expenses, including due to you Or any other person who uses your Internet account to access the website violates these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligence or misconduct).
Section 6-Customer Service Policy
At PRAESIDIUM ARMOR, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We strive to resolve all customer issues in a professional and friendly manner. However, we will not tolerate any unacceptable or unreasonable behavior towards our customer service team members. Include any of the following:
1. Offensive, abusive and threatening behavior. Examples include any direct or implied threats on any communication channel, intimidating language, personal and verbal abuse, sexism, racism, homophobia or derogatory remarks, rudeness; inflammatory remarks, and unsubstantiated allegations.
2. Although the problem has been fully resolved, it still habitually raises demands or unreasonable complaints. Similarly, despite providing reasonable and fair solutions according to our policies, repeated complaints still exist.
3. Ask employees to violate established company policy guidelines, such as refund amount, time limit, special compensation, etc.; similarly, seek unrealistic results beyond the scope of our own policies and procedures. By default, the refund amount cannot exceed the original order amount paid to Safety Helmet Armor.
4. After providing a formal response, repeatedly change the nature (or focus) of the complaint or the expected result to some extent.
For such behavior, the complainant may be notified and formally notified of the following:
1. Their language is considered offensive, abusive, threatening and totally unacceptable.
2. They must avoid using such language, intimidation, and threats.
3. If they insist on this behavior, no further letters will be exchanged on this matter. PRAESIDIUM ARMOR reserves the right to no longer accepts custom orders in the future without prior notice.
We can, at our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your account immediately and prohibit you from accessing the service for any reason (including but not limited to violation of terms) without prior notice or any liability.
If you wish to terminate your account, you can simply stop using the service.
All the terms of this clause shall in essence continue to be valid after termination, including but not limited to the ownership clause, warranty disclaimer, compensation, and limitation of liability.